Mold Testing & Removal in St. Louis
Mold removal (or remediation) is a serious business. There are a lot of misconceptions that come with mold and some people believe it isn't even harmful. The truth is that mold growth in you home can affect your health causing symptoms like headaches and migraines, nausea, chronic fatigue, muscle pain, joint pain, swelling of the throat, itching of the eyes, rashes and hives, and wheezing. As mold grows it releases spores into the air that are toxic to humans.
Our proven process ensures You know it's done right, guaranteed.
This process is for prolonged water damage causing mold. If you have water damage caused by fresh water, sewage or need specialty drying services click the appropriate link.
Fast Evaluations 24/7
- Safety - Safety is our number one concern when it comes to mold damage.
- Mold and Moisture Inspection - We find the areas of your home where moisture levels were high and test for mold.
- Scope - In our application we make a comprehensive scope with photos and readings giving you a very clear picture of the mold damage and what needs to be done.
Approval of Services - We'll go through the scope of mold removal services with you so you'll know what The Flood Team needs to do to make sure your home and family are protected.
Approval of Services
- Explanation of Services - We walk through the comprehensive scope with you so there are no surprises about what the mold damage and where it's located.
- Determining Coverage - We recommend you do not call your insurance company until we have done an assessment. We are insurance experts and will work with your insurance to help ensure you get the coverage you deserve.
- Set Up Your Claim - Calling your insurance company can be a major hassle. We make the call to your insurance company and set up the claim for you.
- Match Price Guarantee - We bill insurance and match their prices with ours so you're never left with any out of pocket costs for our services.
- Self Payment Options - We know mold damage can be an unexpected expense. So we offer different payment options to help you manage it.
- Sign Agreement - As soon as you sign off on the services we'll start working. Acting fast is key to stopping continued mold damage.
Perform Initial Mold Testing & Mold Removal Services - This is where we perform the mold testing & removal services and remove any contaminated materials.
Perform Mold Removal Services and Monitor Progress
- Containment - We set up containment barriers so that no dangerous mold spores spread during the removal process.
- Set Up Air Scrubbers - We put the containment room under negative pressure so the mold spores are continually filtered and trapped in our high powered air filtration machines. This ensures that the air in your home stays clean and safe.
- Removal - Most mold can’t be cleaned, it has to be removed. We properly bag and seal all contaminated materials so the health hazards aren't spread. We hepa-vac all surfaces to make sure any remaining spores are removed.
- Cleaning - Some surfaces like hardwood and tile can be restored instead of removed. Anything that can be saved we clean with special equipment and cleaners to make sure the mold gone for good.
- Drying - If necessary we will dry any surfaces that are wet. This makes sure that your home is not susceptible to additional mold growth.
Final Inspection - Once everything is handled we go back through to ensure our mold removal services were done to the highest standards.
- Moisture Testing - We do testing with our moisture meters to make sure all surfaces are dry. This means you won't end up with additional damage again.
- Mold Testing - We use special equipment that specifically tests for mold spores in the air. We have this processed by a 3rd party lab to make sure that your air quality is safe and clean. We will provide you with a full report from the testing results.
Guarantee of Customer Satisfaction - Our goal is to give our customers the highest level of service possible
Guarantee of Customer Satisfaction
- We're not done until you say we're done - You'll sign off that all services were performed to your satisfaction.
- Review of Service - We value your feedback, and we want to continue to be the best.
We do all of this to make sure that You know it's done right, guaranteed!